New Posts
User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread + New Thread
Total of 6 posts
  1. #1

    [OP] Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Signal Hill, California USA
    Posts
    250

    Default MADNESS featured on Car Talk / Best Ride

    Hey guys,

    We wanted to share a little about what is going on in the Los Angeles Auto Show.

    The guys from Car Talk / Best Ride stopped by our booth at the Los Angeles Auto Show along with the producers of the show.

    They loved the MADNESS that we had on display and filmed a part of their Aftermarket Hall segment in our booth!

    Here is a sneak peek.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SMART MADNESS For This Useful Post:

    BigGoofyGuy (03-03-2016)
  3. #2

    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1
    Great feature, pretty funny at the end but great!

  4. #3

    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Williamsburg, MA
    Posts
    1
    How did he even get in the Fiat ? But that is awesome you guys!

  5. #4

    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1
    Quote:
    They loved the MADNESS that we had on display and filmed a part of their Aftermarket Hall segment in our booth!
    Awesome to hear that, we here as well love the MADNESS. You guys do an outstanding job so keep it up you guys, I really love the work you guys do looking forward to seeing more.

  6. #5

    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    louisville
    Posts
    1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Robin caron View Post
    Awesome to hear that, we here as well love the MADNESS. You guys do an outstanding job so keep it up you guys, I really love the work you guys do looking forward to seeing more.
    Perfectly well said, could not have said it better myself. But yeah smartmadness keep it going. You guys do a lot to keep the smart community going either it is from post or productivity.

  7. #6

    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    waterloo on
    Posts
    1
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paul A View Post
    Perfectly well said, could not have said it better myself. But yeah smartmadness keep it going. You guys do a lot to keep the smart community going either it is from post or productivity.
    Well said. smartmadness have you guys been featured anywhere else, if so could you guys spare the details? It is always good to see you guys credited and or featured on the great work you guys do.

Forum Jump

Tags for this Thread

Posting Rules

You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes